What is 9apps?
9apps is a free application for Android devices that allows users to download applications onto their phones. This app helps users to download apps that are available on Google play and also apps that are not available on the play store. The app is not available on Google Play Store and has to be downloaded from the internet using third party websites. The process of 9apps install is really very easy, starting from the downloading of the install file right up to the actual installation process of the app.
Where can the app be downloaded?
There are a lot of websites from which the app can be downloaded. The best website is its own, which turns somewhere in the top 5 search results. If a person cannot find the official website, then the app can be downloaded from any website that has android applications for download. However, there may be risks of false or tampered apps with these websites so the users must make sure the app is the right one while downloading the app.
Is the installation process difficult?
The installation process is very easy and can be performed by literally anyone with basic knowledge about android phones and tablets. There are no complicated functions or difficult steps involved in the installation process of this app.
How is the app installed?
The following is the process for 9apps install on any android device:
- Enable the permission to install apps from unknown sources on the smart phone. The exact path is;
Phone Settings-> Apps & notifications-> Special app access-> Install unknown apps.
Users can disable this permission if they want after they are down installing the app.
- Download the app from any website of choice.
- Allow the app to be downloaded completely before attempting to install it.
- After the app is fully downloaded, go to the ‘Downloads’ folder of the phone and tap on the .apk file.
- A page will pop up asking whether you want to install the app.
- Tap install and wait for the app to be installed properly.
- After installation is done, a message saying ‘Installation complete’ will appear on the screen.
- Tap the ‘Done’ button that appears along with the message.
- The app is now installed on the phone and is ready for use.
Once 9appsinstall is completed, the user can start downloading their favourite applications, free of cost. They need to provide the app with storage permissions so the downloaded content can be saved on the device or on the memory card installed in the device.
Are there any risks with the app?
If the app is downloaded from the official website, then there are no risks. However, if the app is downloaded from any other website, it may or may not contain viruses, malwares, or trojans that can harm the device.
For a process that is so simple, the rewards are great. Thus, people looking out for free mobile apps must definitely check it out.